Whether you’re looking to live independently in a studio or share with friends in a 6 bed apartment, Carters Yard in Stirling City Centre has several room types to cater for you and your budget.
Each multi-bed apartment has a spacious communal kitchen and lounge area, the perfect place to mingle and chill out. If you want to get out of your studio or shared apartment you’ll have plenty of things to do. Cinema room, gaming area, common room, private dining room and an on-site gym all come together to become the ideal recipe to meet new mates.
With all your utilities included in your rent, along with internet in every room, Carters Yard has you covered. Secure door entry and 24 hour CCTV also ensure you feel safe and secure creating a home from home. If you fancy popping out for a bit you’ll be blessed with shops, bars, restaurants and excellent public transport links all on your doorstep.
Rent for this property for session 2023/24 is:
- Single Premium Ensuite room in a 6 bed flat with a shared kitchen: £185 per week
- Single Premium Studio Room with private kitchen: £209.00 per week
- Single Deluxe Studio Room with private kitchen: £205.00 per week
- Single Deluxe Garden Studio Room with private kitchen and a garden area: £215.00 per week
All rental contracts are for 51 weeks.
This residence is managed by CRM Students. However, all processing of applications, allocations and collection of rent will be handled by the University of Stirling.See inside
The following amenities are included as standard with this accommodation.
- Heating, lighting and electricity
- Room and contents insurance
- Television licence (for communal TV)
Your room will include a bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and drawers.
Applying for accommodation
We make it easy for you to apply for accommodation using our online application portal. Follow the link to find out how it works, and see details of how to apply for staff or family accommodation.How to apply for accommodation