Tennis players are nominated for a scholarship by Tennis Scotland Head Coach, Euan McGinn.
To be considered for selection, players must:
- Hold a current ATP or WTA world ranking, or;
- Hold an ITF World Ranking in the top 750, or;
- Hold a top 50 UK Senior ranking, or;
- Hold a top 20 LTA U18 ranking, or;
- Be a BUCS Individual semi-finalist or better, or;
- Hold an NCAA Top 20 ranking, or;
- Be selected as part of the Tennis Scotland National Academy Programme, or;
- Be selected as part of the Scottish National Tennis Centre Programme
The number of places is determined by the size of the award available to the sport and, should the applications outweigh the scholarships available, places will be awarded in accordance with the above prioritised list of criteria.
Tennis Scotland has until 30 September to submit nominations for the current year. For further details of the nomination and selection process, please contact Euan McGinn.